Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Mascot of the Month: Cristiano Ronaldo

Well, the World Cup has ended for Portugal.  And therefore, without giving him the Nincompoopery Bad Luck Charm,  I can make young Mr. Ronaldo Mascot of the Month.
Dimples
.
Why Cristiano Ronaldo?
.
Well NOT because he is handsome.
During a shoot for an interview

.
And NOT because he is a part time model.

.
Why then?  What... I lost my train of thought...

.
Anyway, Cristiano scored late in the game against Cameroon.  Had he not, then Cameroon would have entered the Round of 16 and not the US.  And none of us would get to see the amazing job by our goalie.
.
Yeah, that is the reason.
Not the legs.

.
Plus - come on, I haven't posted eye candy here in a long time.
.
Definitely not the abs
.
FYI, they kind of hate him in Europe.  Jealousy is an ugly thing....
.
.
It's the hair.... Yeah, that's the ticket.  I like the new doo.